random update

that's all this is...I have been thinking of different ideas to blog about, and i've come up with about 3 or 4. Unfortunately, i've forgotten all of them, but at least half have to do with twitter, which, i suppose wouldn't be surprising. i have found more and more useful applications for twitter, thinking, "man, if only my iCal had a twitter to remind me of when my hours are for work" or "my dog's holding kennel needs a Twitter to let me know when he's whining alot." I probably shouldn't tweet this, only because it might actually make money...hmm.

I also just realized I wrote "tweet" instead of "blog." Somehow that is significant i the way i perceive communication, the web, and the world now. It is almost 11...i will not get esoteric or profound...i will not over-use ellipses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long ago...